Experienced Engine Builder Required
Full time permanent position for immediate start.
Connaught have a vacancy for an enthusiastic & committed individual who will be based in our well equipped workshop near Sittingbourne Kent.
Connaught has been established since 1985 and provides a wide range of competition engines over many disciplines, race, rally and hillclimb, including Ford & Cosworth variants, Porsche, Jaguar plus historic & classic units in many forms. We also produce our own 'Warrior' 16 valve conversion cylinder head.
We require a professional, experienced engine builder with excellent attention to detail and a real enthusiasm for all aspects of motorsport.
This is a full time, permanent position . We are looking for the right person to join our small and highly experienced team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in engine building is essential. Competition / historic knowledge is preferred.
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a team on all aspects of a new build processes as well as routine rebuilds.
- Experience in basic machining (honing, skimming, balancing, crack testing etc.) is an advantage, though instruction will be given.
- Dyno testing experience an advantage, but not essential.
- Able to complete relevant build paperwork.
- Knowledge of engine components required.
- Full driving license required.
- Self motivated with the ability to complete tasks to the highest standards
- Able to work on personal initiative and effectively plan your own workload to complement that of your colleagues.
- Able to meet deadlines and be prepared to adjust workng hours to achieve these. You may be required to attend events outside of usual working hours.
Competitive Salary, depending on experience and skill level.
How to apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We are based off junction 5 on the M2 near Newington, Sittingbourne, Kent.
Please see map on main web site.